Wow I found an amazing RV guy

gr8white

I live in Mann's Choice Pa which is 2 hours east of Pittsburgh. I have a mechanic that has been amazing mechanically but doesn't know this RV stuff. He referred me to a guy in Everett Pa. He said he has heard good things about this guy and he hears he is fair on the price. I called and scheduled to come in at 9am this morning. I got there at 11am and the first thing he did was ripped the heater apart and re wired it in an amazing amount of time. It was bad because the mice chewed the wires. He hooked it back up, fixed my broken thermostat and fired it up and it ran perfectly. Then all my vents were leaking. He put a new escape hatch on and 2 new vents and had all these supplies on hand. He has an rv store connected to the garage that had almost everything you needed. He then proceeded to paint around the vents and all the spots on the roof that looked like it needed it. He gave me the rest of the quart of sealant and showed me what to do with it. He then winterized the whole rv for me including the hot water heater and did everything top quality and perfect. He replaced the handles and things that open and shut the vents. He gave me a new test light and show where and how to use it to find blown fuses. He gave me a new plug for the fresh water because mine wasnt right. He went through the RV with me and showed me tips and tricks how to work everything and what to do if something goes wrong. He acted like he was putting his first born on the road and wanted me to be comfortable and safe. He fixed every little thing that could be fixed or improved and provided all of the new material including adding pieces and things that were broke on the cabinets. The whole time he was just moving along at a fast speed but being sure I understand everything. There was also a guy that stood around and got him things when needed. His name was Rog. He was a good ole boy but he was funny. The whole time this was going on all 3 of us were having a great time telling jokes, talking politics and it was a blast. At 4:30 pm he brings me in his office and calculates the bill. The total was 247.00. He said just give me 245. This included all the material and labor. As I am walking out and already paid he goes through things again just to be sure that they work and I know everything I need to know and continued to give me all kinds of new things that would help me on my trip including spare RV keys to get made. The 3 of us stood around, talked and joked for a bit and he shook my hand and handed me his business card and said, "while you are out on the road you be careful. Call me at any time if something happens and you need me to tell you what to do or somehow help. I got in my completely fixed RV and drove away. It is just a a guy and his helper and its a small town local RV garage. This was the best experience I have ever had with a business. If you are ever in Everett Pa (Bedford County) and need something done I highly recommend you go to him.

BOWSER'S SERVICE CENTER & RV SALES

Owner Greg V=Bowser

phone - 814-652-2608

email - bowsers@atlanticbb.net

2577 Raystown Rd

Everett, PA 15537