New here...

amf0059

I am extremely new to the toyota motorhome world but came across some cute Mini Cruisers in my search for small campers. I am scouring these forums looking for info and I appreciate what I have read so far! My main questions; is this the smallest Toyota Motorhome and what was the last year it was produced? I'd really love to own a Toyota Motorhome but would like one as small as possible! There are a few here and there in states near me (I live in PA) but they all seem to be the larger ones (nothing against them!). I would also be interested in seeing floor plans for various Mini Cruisers; the ones I have come across in states that are too far from me all seem to be very different inside. I like the ones with the door near the back. A really nice (but sold) 1983 Mini Cruiser had a round table in the middle of two bench seats that were just behind the driver/passenger seats. Also, maybe I am overlooking it, but is there a search option for the forums? Thanks for any advice!

THERE WAS A CHINOOK FOR SALE ON THE LISTING OF FOR SALE ON HERE THOSE WERE MADE IN UNION GAP WASHINGTON STATE NEAR YAKIMA WA.AND A WELCOME TO THIS GREAT GROUP.THEY MADE LARGER ONES NOT TOYOTAS AS WELL.CLICK ON THE FOR SALE LIST IT STILL ON THERE . for 1500 dollors in the town of PACFIC WASH STATE