I am currently camped near Lafayette, LA and had a rear tire blow out yesterday. Put the spare on but noticed the other rear tires don't look very good. Anybody know of a reliable place to get 185R14 LT tires within 75 miles or so of here? I'm from upstate NY and was heading back that way.

Thanks

Go online to tire rack. Find the number and call them. Get the address of their warehouse in Shreveport La. It's about 3 hours away from you but you can make it driving carefully. They have Yokohamas in the size you need in stock, C load range or D. You can pick them up and pay no shipping and they will give you the names of local installers that are reasonable. Not bad, most of us are too far away and pay the shipping.

Linda S

Thanks for the idea. Tirerack's shipping for 6 to here is $70 which may be safer than driving with no spare. As you mentioned there are local installers here. I will move tomorrow to where I have cell service.

Go online to tire rack. Find the number and call them. Get the address of their warehouse in Shreveport La. It's about 3 hours away from you but you can make it driving carefully. They have Yokohamas in the size you need in stock, C load range or D. You can pick them up and pay no shipping and they will give you the names of local installers that are reasonable. Not bad, most of us are too far away and pay the shipping.

Linda S