Confused in Classifieds

Hey all, there is someone selling two Dolphins in our sites classified area. They show one as being a1988 and the other as a 1983. The thing that concerns me is that they are showing many of the exact same pictures of the inside for both ads. I sent them an e-mail informing them of the situation, but have not got a reply back. I was just posting this to be careful if interested in these two offerings, and to watch out for misrepresented offers, and be sure to get clear with the seller which is which? Request them to send you some updated photos of both maybe? Happy travels!

Here's the ad for the 1983

http://www.toyotamotorhome.org/classifieds/listing/1537/1983_TOYOTA_DOLPHIN_MOTOR_HOME_PRICE_REDUCED.html

Here's the 1988. Now, look at the 3 interior photos offered in this ad, and tell me they are not the exact ones included in the 1983?

http://www.toyotamotorhome.org/classifieds/listing/1535/1988__TOYOTA_MOTORHOME_DOLPHIN_4_CYLINDER.html

Maybe a moderator could look into the obvious inconsistancy of this persons offerings? I would hate it if someone here got ripped off with-in our own site. Thanks for the replies.

купить валенки иваново

dior обувь мужская

chicco интернет магазин обувь

войлочные сапоги купить

SPAM!

This is someone from Russia selling shoes? I will report.

Buy boots from Ivanovo & Chicco shoes online when translated

do not click the website, could be dangerous! BAN USER!