My second one in a week

stamar

it was definitely not running.

truck part was gone.

it also had a 20r, in an 82. Is that common? Was it made in 81 but had the 82 title?

It was a peice of garbage litterally rusted through and covered with lichen.

however, it was probably worth it for the rv appliances. and some parts for someone with a place to park it while they took them out.

maybe resurecting the motorhome shell ( which was falling apart but salvagable)

plates woudl cost 300$ to update.

OVerall I couldnt offer them anytihng. The right person will though, somehow put a truck in that shell.

it was definitely not running.

truck part was gone.

it also had a 20r, in an 82. Is that common? Was it made in 81 but had the 82 title?

It was a peice of garbage litterally rusted through and covered with lichen.

however, it was probably worth it for the rv appliances. and some parts for someone with a place to park it while they took them out.

maybe resurecting the motorhome shell ( which was falling apart but salvagable)

plates woudl cost 300$ to update.

OVerall I couldnt offer them anytihng. The right person will though, somehow put a truck in that shell.

oh, then in that case no.....not money rather hole that eats money. if refer worked it would still be close though assuming stove worked you could break even. covered in lichen sounds like it would be dead though.

it had nearly new tires that were rotted.

last registered in 04.

the fridge was aftermarket electric only( like 79 new). I believe they were charging the deep cycle and throwing it in for years.

other rv parts could be working or fixable. It wasnt as fancy inside as mine, although it was the same size.

the truck was rusted through in parts and you could see the ground. it basically didnt have a hood it was rusted out in all directions.

the mh part had some dents. was ugly but ok. holes were covered with drywall paste.

they claimed it runs, just stopped when I came. But i think that was a scam.

theres no place really to tturn it in for metal like in big cities around here. in portland it would be worth at least 500$ to the scrap yard. subtrat 100 to get the title, and somethign to tow it there....