Yahoo CEO Resume Scandal

"

The scandal erupted late last week, when activist shareholder group Third Point

first alleged

that Thompson lied about his college degree. Thompson's published bios have claimed that he holds a Bachelor's degree in both accounting and computer science from Stonehill College, but his degree is actually only in accounting."

Just another reason why I wont use Yahoo. If you cant tell the truth about your resume and you are a CEO, you should be made to return the bonuses... Its false advertising.

This is the same genius that thought it would benefit Yahoo to take face book to court on advertisement patent infringement.

Mr. Thompson, please learn to innovate not be a parasite.

Just another reason why Yahoo has gone to the dogs. I used to love them. Now I am sickened.

I say that he should be fired for fraud and have to repay everything that he was paid.

I say that he should be fired for fraud and have to repay everything that he was paid.

There is no honor in big business and the worst part they don't seem to care.

Not only don't they care, they are not held accountable by the shareholders or the law. Fraud is fraud. They should do jail time and that stuff sould stop quick.