PYLE CM7200 7 inch TFT Mirror Monitor/Backup Night-Vision Camera Kit

Have you tried this unit out that you listed?

personally I have "recycled" my kids rechargeable RF night vision baby monitor and camera out the back.

Nope, haven't tried it. Just seemed like a good deal with a decent sized display. I don't want to be reaching for my reading glasses every time I want to see behind me. :blink:

Damn Canadians!!! like I needed to buy something else today- thanks Derek!! lol, it is so nice I bought one, will let you guys know my opinion on it when it gets here and it is hooked up, again thanks Derek- I do mean it

I have installed one that looks exactly like that in our Mini Cruiser and it works great! I am not sure about that model as i dont remember the model number of mine,it might be the same.Mine is wired ,the only thing wireless about it is the little remote control and i dont see much use for that. The installation was easy as i ran the wiring while i was building the new roof. I think having the display mounted on the rear view mirror is very good it is sort of a normal thing to look there as you shift to reverse.I wired mine to come on with the key as opposed to only being on in reverse and i usually leave it on when we are traveling for another view as to what is going on behind me,the thing works great! it has 1 additional video connection that you could connect another camera to or some other electronic device to. it has adjustment for contrast and color.I just remembered the wire from the screen to the camera was not long enough for our 21 ft unit but a longer one was only a few dollars.I think i might have paid a few bucks more than that price but i am not sure,anyway i find it to be a satisfactory unit and happy i have it. Don