Not venting but not an RV - narrowed 83 Toyota trail truck pics

I am narrowing a cab for my trail truck for competition and a to be just an all around fun truck. long story short I ended up with a rust free 83 cab from Arizona that got a little body damage in the left front headlight bucket area from popping out of gear and rolling down a hill into a tree.

my current trail trucks floor boards were shot so I decided to swap cabs, while at it I decided to narrow (like chopping an old hot rods roof but sideways) the truck to make it more nimble and stable. I am using a Toyota landcruiser front axle (63.5 inches wide) and a 96 and up 4runner rear (60 inches wide) to further make it more stable (original width was 55.5 front 55 rear) so in all with narrowing it 12 inches and widening up the axles 8 inches I will be 10 inches offset on each side- not too bad at all. I will post a link to my build on Yotatech so I wont have to post up all the pics here.

here is the cab. the blue is marking compound, the parts that are solid yellow in the center of the blue is what is to be cut out (marking it like this allows for me to take the metal right down until the yellow is gone insuring exact amount of metal is removed, no more no less) when cutting this much out it is crucial that you stagger all your cuts 1. for strength. 2. to make it look as clean as possible. it would be nice if I could cut out 12 inches ryt down the center (I did on the roof, where you can get away with it)

post-5795-0-05921200-1335927690_thumb.jp

nice. I dont think I have ever got the post multiple pics widget to EVER work in this forum. In fact posting pics in this forum ranks right in between reporting into a corporate buzzword laced staff meeting and trying to get a good alternator out of autozone, but slightly less worse than paying my taxes using turbo tax.

How about a Kei? http://www.atvtruck.com/ (I really want one of these for my farm much better then a 4 wheeler)

yeah but they dont have a 22R and if you jumped one as high as I jump my truck I think it would explode!!

nice. I dont think I have ever got the post multiple pics widget to EVER work in this forum. In fact posting pics in this forum ranks right in between reporting into a corporate buzzword laced staff meeting and trying to get a good alternator out of autozone, but slightly less worse than paying my taxes using turbo tax.

LMAO

yeah but they dont have a 22R and if you jumped one as high as I jump my truck I think it would explode!!

LMAO

Yeah they are pretty small and most are 3 cylinder but they will fit between trees! 4 wheeler with a heater and radio.