side marker lenses

90micromini

Yes lenses should be available for a 90 no problem. Heres some on Ebay. Bet one of them is the right one. Should be a number inside ther other lenses to tell you what model

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=clearance+light+lenses+bargman&_sacat=0&_dmpt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_odkw=clearance+light+lenses&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

LS

I have a busted side marker lense. Its a 1990 winnabago warrior. Does any one know if these are availible or do I have to buy the whole thing.

I have a busted side marker lense. Its a 1990 winnabago warrior. Does any one know if these are availible or do I have to buy the whole thing.

they are available at many rv stores - ntoe the whole lighting units are not very expensive.

I had some that were totally different than those at rv places. Looked up the part number online and found a company in texas that has them for .80 cents apiece!!!! So ordered a few. Internet is a wonderful tool. By the way Im a newbie to the toy using mine to kayak around oregon. Did 30 kayak trips last year and hope to do 30 this year. White water class 2 and 3. Some flat water. thx for input folks.