Lost behind the panel

Caper

We have an '86 Escaper and managed to drop both of our kindles into a tiny opening by the head of our bed. They fell way down into the area to the side of the driver's seat and we can't get them out!

So, watch out for that and any suggestions are welcome.

It was a tiny space between the bed platform and the inside wall to the bathroom. Fell way down inside, and this area is beyond the driver's door, into the side of the rv that sticks out beyond the side of the truck body.

It sounds like you're going to have to look for some kind of access to the area. (Duh!) Maybe there's a way in from the outside or underneath? The only other thing I can think of is to remove one of the outside panels in the area where you think the Kindle landed. If you remove the molding at the bottom, you may be able to gently bend out the bottom panel enough to let the Kindle drop out. Maybe not...

John

I have an '88 Escaper and will take a look at my MH to see if I can think of anything. I ckecked my MH last night and on my model, there is no place for anything to slide out of the way. Everything is either open to the area under the bed (with easy access) or sealed up.

Sorry, i can't help you.