Acudoc: Yes, all that noise drives my wife crazy. She'll sometimes spend hours back there, while we're cruising down the road, tracking down rattles.

Our old Odyssey was the worst: it sounded like a troop of baboons attacking a thrift shop. The remodeled Sunrader is much better, it's almost quiet. (Except now we can hear a squeak-squeak-squeak coming from the door. I'm not sure how we'll fix that one.)

The babboons oh no the babboons! Spray foam the door closed and climb in from the roof....

I tried riding in the back so i could find the rattles but i get motion sickness. My new winnie is almost quiet.

going to try some new weather stripping this week. Once again it looks beautiful.

The babboons oh no the babboons! Spray foam the door closed and climb in from the roof....

I tried riding in the back so i could find the rattles but i get motion sickness. My new winnie is almost quiet.

going to try some new weather stripping this week. Once again it looks beautiful.

Acudoc: Yes, all that noise drives my wife crazy. She'll sometimes spend hours back there, while we're cruising down the road, tracking down rattles.

Our old Odyssey was the worst: it sounded like a troop of baboons attacking a thrift shop. The remodeled Sunrader is much better, it's almost quiet. (Except now we can hear a squeak-squeak-squeak coming from the door. I'm not sure how we'll fix that one.)

I too have door squeek in my otherwise road silent sunrader. Traced it down to the door latch and deadbolt screws. Im thinking of unscrewing them; squirting gorilla glue in and then screwing down tight.