Toyota Sunrader FOR SALE

juppy

Hello,

I just found this forum and couldn't find a classifieds section so I am posting it here. (If it is in the wrong place, sorry admin, you can move it) I have an 84' Toyota Sunrader in good condition. It has been sitting the past couple years and now the transmission will not shift fully into drive, it does shift into first and second and reverse, just not into third. The ceiling awning would need to be reglued and it did leak just a little by the overhead front window, but not any real damage. The motor only has 40k on it. Not sure what it is worth, was thinking $2500 or so? Any interest?

Where are you located?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I just found this forum and couldn't find a classifieds section so I am posting it here. (If it is in the wrong place, sorry admin, you can move it) I have an 84' Toyota Sunrader in good condition. It has been sitting the past couple years and now the transmission will not shift fully into drive, it does shift into first and second and reverse, just not into third. The ceiling awning would need to be reglued and it did leak just a little by the overhead front window, but not any real damage. The motor only has 40k on it. Not sure what it is worth, was thinking $2500 or so? Any interest?