Water System on '86 Dolphin

Help! I'm trying to get my 86 Dolphin (21') back in working order. All was going well, until I got to the water system. Pump seems to be working; no water to any faucets or toilet, but leak appeared right at the doorway to the bathroom, on the shower side. Can anyone give me any advice? Is there a diagram anywhere of the water system, or how to access any of it?

did you blow out every thing or put antifreze in last winter checks under sinks tolits soory but can be freze damage in wall behind shower i had friend forgot to winterize next spring water spray out of every where tolit broke all up still somtimes fittings work lose hope you get it ok

There are two winterization drain valves that may be open or leaking. These should be under the stove (Dolphin 900) They look like two small grat "T" handles. Press them down to close them.

One of these is for the cold, and one for the hot water lines.

Pull them UP to drain, push them down to close the drain. Also be advised that these are also known to have bad o-rings,the valve does come apart and you can replace the oring.

Also under the stove is your water heater, these are also known to cause problems, Many people have made a bypass tube. unscrew the plumbing from the water heater and screw the pittings onto your bypass tube, good temp fix until you decide if you want to fix the water heater.

There are two Dolphin manuals in the files section, download both of them, these should be close to what you have.

The plumbing is made from standard PEX tube and fittings, most any big box hardware store carries these. Unless you have a crimper tool, use the push on fittings. They are easy to use and are very robust.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto