selling my '89 Dolphin...

pennstater

I replaced the stock cloth base ones with fully adjustable seats from a '93 4Runner SR5 I found in a salvage yard for $70... also grabbed the leather-wrapped steering wheel to replace the rubbermaid-like unit in the MH... the difference is remarkable...

took much sleuthing around to find a junkyard 4Runner that was not open to the elements (had to pass on many Limiteds w/leather seat cuz the sunroof or doors had been open in the yard... )

love the improved fabric and the much better support... I'm 6'3" so it was nice to have lumbar + support adjustments... everything swapped out cleanly

we have upgraded to a 29' monster Class-C... I've got a good Dolphin if anyone is interested (see link)

this site has been a great reference and a nice place to lurk:)

http://rochester.cra...2347471766.html

your dolphin layout is the same as my 89 seabreeze and is a great layout imo cause you can actually sit at the dinette table with your feet on the floor! Other layouts have the table over the wheel wells and your foot area up 6-8 inches...I could not put my feet under the table in one toy I looked at! Had to sit with my feet in the aisle!

This seems to be an uncommon floorplan - but I prefer the front-kitchen model... gotta imagine it helps with weight distribution... though it was unnerving somewhat to have the kids riding "way back there" on the dinette...