Buying first Motorhome in Sacramento

Riverpark Eric

My wife and I are in the process of purchasing our first motorhome. 90 or 91 Dolphin, we know what to look for, know about what to pay, but I know that new buyers can get screwed.

Is anyone in the Sacramento available or willing to look at a few rigs with me to determine if they're in good shape or not? Help test propane or gas, look for rot, etc.? A veterans advice could be valuable, so of course, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable consultation fee.

Thanks so much.

ERS

I'd be glad to help if I weren't 100 miles away.

Might consider taking any rig you're serious about into a good shop (I'm a fan of RV Dr. George up in the Sacto area, as folks here know) for a look over.

Try posting your request for help here

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-campers/

5000 members and quite a few in the Sacramento area

Linda S

My wife and I are in the process of purchasing our first motorhome. 90 or 91 Dolphin, we know what to look for, know about what to pay, but I know that new buyers can get screwed.

Is anyone in the Sacramento available or willing to look at a few rigs with me to determine if they're in good shape or not? Help test propane or gas, look for rot, etc.? A veterans advice could be valuable, so of course, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable consultation fee.

Thanks so much.

ERS