Window latch locks

Lee & Joan

I am looking for the missing sliding window latch locks, they are a little potmetal piece that sits midway up on the center frame piece. They turn 1/4 turn with a thumb lever and cam into the sliding window thus locking it shut. I have one example that I have taken to both the RV and hardware store, niether place had them. What should I be looking for to replace these?

I am looking for the missing sliding window latch locks, they are a little potmetal piece that sits midway up on the center frame piece. They turn 1/4 turn with a thumb lever and cam into the sliding window thus locking it shut. I have one example that I have taken to both the RV and hardware store, niether place had them. What should I be looking for to replace these?

These look like mine so they should look like yours too

http://www.google.com/search?q=rv+sliding+window+lock&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbs=shop:1&tbo=u&ei=FMkrTYLJNI32tgPcvfCABg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CDwQrQQwAg&biw=1260&bih=592

I didn't check for size so you should

Linda S

Thank You Linda, that is exactly what I am looking for. I did not realize they had lefties and righties, and oh boy chrome or black...