Black Water/Gray Water Tank heaters

Alvin

Hi All. I've been living in my 89 Toyota Odyssey now for just over 2 weeks... it's parked next to my home (where I used to be welcome) and yes I have power... and LP gas... and gasoline. I'm in the dog-house I'm afraid with the marriage, but we're working on it and I hope to return to good-graces soon. HOWEVER....

I don't do #2 in my tank... never have, and won't unless I ever have to... and it has taken me 2 weeks to fill, but I filled it.... if you know what I mean. So I need to empty the tank. The problem is, the day-time high is only 32 right now... nights have been in the low single digits, and although the tanks are not frozen, the septic pipes and septic valves seem to be frozen hard!

Tonight I am sleeping in my Odyssey with a space heater outside under the tanks attempting to warm them up so I can take it and dump it tomorrow. However I have a few questions:

1) Does anyone have a safe way to unfreeze a septic valve?

2) Anyone have experience with vehicle "skirting" in case I'd like to live here a little longer (hope not too much longer!)

3) Septic tank and gray water tank heaters. Such as www.ultraheat.com has tank heaters... and pipe heaters... anyone ever had a need for these? They kick on at 44F and run on both 12VDC and 120VAC.

Thanks. Pray for me.

I have used those rocket ship heaters, the kerosene things to thaw pipes under house trailers works well maybe you could rent one?