Help finding battery draw

longwater

I went out to start my sunrader and the battery was dead,I just replaced the battery 6 weeks ago.I have used the MH all summer including a 2400mile trip,and had no problems.Here is where I'm at in trouble shooting.I charged the battery,installed it and left the Neg cable off.connected my test light between the cable and the neg terminal,and the light was on. started pulling fuses under the dash,and nothing made the light go out.Iwent to the fuse panel under the hood and when I pulled the horn/hazzard fuse the light goes out.I removed the panel to get to the flasher,pulled the flasher,light stays on,pulled the steering cover panel and I don''t see anything pinched.My question is after I remove the flasher and the test light stays on should I look between the flasher and battery,or could it be somewhere after the flasher.The lights work on the rear when I reconnect everything and turn on the flashers,and the horn works.thanks for any suggestions

No relay but it also goes the the radio probably for the memory and that maybe enough to light your test light. The horn is two wire the other side goes to the horn button making the ground when you push the button.

thanks Maineah,Mine has a after market radio that someone connected to the cig lighter wire.( I will change that when I replace the radio )I still had a draw when I disconnected that fuse.I hoped there would be a relay that was stuck.I'll keep looking

• 2 weeks later...

You did not mention how many days it took to drain the battery. Not sure how much the engine computer needs. Some stereos use allot. I connected my stereo memory wire to the coach battery as I usually have that on shore power when parked at home. Still after 3 to 4 weeks the starting battery will drop down. I believe 11.8 volts is considered more than half discharged so don't think when its 6 volts that's half. Anything below 11.8 can damage a lead acid battery if left that way to long.