Snocoat roof paint

Raymond

I hope so. I just sealed all the seams and around the vents. Cupboards have pulled the roof down in a couple spots so I will always have puddles up there. We will be covering it for the winter. I have only had mine for a few weeks now and we have been focusing on leaks.

R

I've heard others recommending against using products designed for mobile homes. I'm guessing that you'd be better off using something that remains somewhat flexible, since out Toys will tend to flex as they bump down the highway. I've read equally as many saying that white truck bed liner works well. I'll admit that I have personal experience with either, but the bed liner sounds very interesting and probably what I'd try first.

Sorry no help but I also need to seal my roof. Was thinking dyco 20/20 seam sealant which is "brush-on liquid,white rubber sealant..." I dont need to cover seams but entire roof. The 20/20 says it can be used on fiberglass. Dyco 890 is "solvent-based rubber copolymer coating sets in 30-60min,but is used on metal roofs.

GD

I purchased a white paint for RV's (Walmart) similar to the snow white,mine had a aluminium Panel center of the roof, painted the entire roof and seams 1 gal just covered it. It still looks good a year later not cracking and cooled it down somewhat and makes the seams more visible as to seeing where cracks could be in the caulking

Snocoat and its brothers work fine on an RV roof. DON'T use the silver or black stuff as it seems to be tar based and will dry and crack.

The most important thing is prep, clean the roof of ALL the old sealant.