New alternator not charging electrical system

WI81YODA

So my alternator went bad. I replaced it and it continued to not charge and put out enough power. The battery was putting out around 12 volts with or without the engine running. The alternator was only putting out around 6 volts with the motor running. The charge light remains on on the dash. So I replaced the voltage regulator thinking maybe that was the problem. Well it wasnt, or it didnt fix it. Same situation as before. Could it be a fuse? If so where is the fuse box/panel located. I have a 1981 Huntsman. I've tried just about everything as far as trouble shooting is concerned. Unless there is a short in a wire somewhere that I'm not seeing or there is some other electrical problem. But I havent looked at the fuses yet. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

So I figured it out. The voltage regulator was in fact bad, but it blew the fuse in the process, which is why, when I put the new regulator on, it still wasn't charging. So new regulator and a new fuse and this particular problem seems to be fixed. Until something else comes up, which it always does.

• 2 weeks later...

So I figured it out. The voltage regulator was in fact bad, but it blew the fuse in the process, which is why, when I put the new regulator on, it still wasn't charging. So new regulator and a new fuse and this particular problem seems to be fixed. Until something else comes up, which it always does.

Did it blow the 90a GLOW AM1 fuse?