Try you Toyota dealer, have the VIN handy.

As a last choice get 6 right hand lugs and studs

I did try Toyota and they need the serial number off the rear, which I can't find. I am stuck. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated

If you are going to replace them all just go to right hand threads - measure the length & take a lugnut with you or better yet knock one out & take it too.

I am curious why you are replacing them. If they are rusty or the like you might find it worthwhile to invest in a tap & die to clean them up.

I just replaced one off my winnie warrior - at autozone the nuts where about $10 (pretty capped ones) and a regular nut was $5. I should have been more careful taking them off --- turn out a little, then back in & repeat. I got some anti seize so as to protect any other ones I take off.

Try this link and see if the info on your vehicle data plate is enough for the dealer. http://www.brian894x4.com/Gearratiosanddiffs.html

If your axle was swapped at some point, this may not work.

Next idea is to find a more willing parts guy. I've got the Ford, GM and VW dealer parts software and a VIN sure makes life a lot easier to look things up. It CAN be done without a VIN it just takes more effort. If you don't know the axle code, you can probably narrow it down by process of elimination when you pull up each axle. It obviously won't be a five lug. Don't think the regular trucks had left threads so that leaves just a few with left threads that are almost certainly dually axles. *IF* Toyota part numbers work the same as Honda and Yamaha then the 5 digits after the dash will denote the diameter and length of the bolt. For instance 99999-06010 would be a 6mm bolt that is 10mm long. If you can measure an old stud, this should give you a real good idea if it is the correct part. If you get to this point, try ordering just one as a test. Sure you may lose $5 if it's wrong but this part isn't optional! If you succeed please post the part number on here. Some other forums I'm on have a great wealth of part numbers amassed into easily downloadable lists. It's a HIUGE help.

Well I think I found the lug nuts described as "Bolt, Hub( for Rear Axle)". Please check before you order unless you are willing to risk the money to find out for sure. What's weird is that it only lists one stud "Bolt, Stud (for rear axle)" and says quantity 12. Must be some of those newfangled, magical bidirectional studs AS SEEN ON TV!

Part Number Body ? Direction QTY Price

90942‑02057 RN55, 75 WT; LH 6 $7.79

90942‑02056 RN55, 75 WT; RH 6

90116‑08325 RN55,75 WT 12 $1.01 <-----Stud

Things didn't line up right once it posted although they did before. RN55, 75 are body styles. WT is unknow. I think the rest is self explantory

At this point I'm really questioning if I fully understand what axle you have. Reread the axle FAQ and am thinking you have the "transition axle"? Is that the only ones with reverse lugs? Am I confused? Senile? If you can get me more info I'll dig more on the part numbers when I get the chance. I also want to verify that the lug studs come thru the rear axle hub. I have not had a Toyota full floater apart but that is how my F-350's are. This is the setup the parts book is describing.

If anyone has service receipts where you may have had one of these replaced could you check your invoice for the part number?