Nova Star twins at the Northern New England Toy In

thepilot

There were 1987 Nova Star twins at the Northern New England Toyin this past weekend. A real treat to have two rare coaches in one place! Thank you to our wonderful host and hostess for sharing your beautiful paradise with us all. Good times and great memories. Looking forward to next year already!

I was going to post some photos, but it looks like Tim's pictures covered it. We were a small, yet mighty band of Toy Owners. I loved meeting everyone and hope to return to this little patch of paradise next year.....thank you to the hosts Tim and Ruthie!!!

I was going to post some photos, but it looks like Tim's pictures covered it. We were a small, yet mighty band of Toy Owners. I loved meeting everyone and hope to return to this little patch of paradise next year.....thank you to the hosts Tim and Ruthie!!!

sorry i missed it. i knew tim was talking about a toyin a few months back, but, i haven't been on this site much lately.

we will be up there next weekend, arriving thursday, leaving saturday. if anyone else wants to show up let me know. tim says it's OK to camp there.

Pete

sorry i missed it. i knew tim was talking about a toyin a few months back, but, i haven't been on this site much lately.

we will be up there next weekend, arriving thursday, leaving saturday. if anyone else wants to show up let me know. tim says it's OK to camp there.

Pete

Good deal Pete maybe we'll camp with you one night I don't know though it's a long drive across the field!

Well, the southwest maine toyin stragglers weekend was a great time.

Thanks Tim, Ritchie and Shanka for being wonderful hosts. I'll bet it would have been even better if we made it for the actual toyin.

I highly encourage anyone out there to try and make it to the next SWM toyin. Maineah's place really is gorgeous.