Flooring

jackson

I used them and they dont hold real well.

But i think if you prime the floor with several coats of the seal they make for them it would. I only used one coat.

Sand floor first, seal well. A friend says he put down mastic to help adherance.

Henry

Has anyone used the linoleum floor tiles with the adhesive backs for their rig flooring? If so, have they proved water tight or do they pull up easily after a few moppings?

I'd say they'd work as well as they do in the kitchen and bathroom in your home. The only variable that might upset this would be if you live where it gets extremely cold.

Of course if you want it completely watertight, use roll/sheet vinyl and seal it around the edges.

Or put down Rhinoliner.

I installed them in our sunrader. I leveld the floor, filled all the dents etc then primed the floor. They stayed put but we never drowned the flooe. I have the same tiles in our home kitchen (sunrader got the left overs) with same results except that some have cracked, I know not why. Other than that they have stayed stuck. Primed that floor also.