I couldn't find any Forum rules againts this, so I hope the admin doesn't mind.

Anyway, I am offering to do engine conversions for anyone who would be interested for the 4.0 lexus V8 swaps.

These engines are incredibly reliable and have a power output of 250hp and 260ft/lbs of torque. You will more than likely retain your current gas mileage, with a possability of improved gas mileage. If you were to get 98-newer engine, it would hvae 300hp and 315 ft/lbs of torque.

At first these swaps will probably be for automatic's only, but later on I will offer ones with manual transmissions, but there is no guarantee that the transmission will hold up to the extra power. For the automatic, your transmission will actually be replaced by a more sturdy transmission to handle the power.

Total swap will cost around $3,000 and this includes EVERYTHING.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at sales@monster-performance.com.

The first customer will get a $500 discount, so that is $2500 for the conversion.

Three grand for everything? Man. Did I miss the boat on this one. The engine is probably used though, right ? What's the warranty period. Inquiring minds want to know.

I get a 6 month warranty on these motors, but because I will probably have them in stock longer than that, the warranty period will have expired. However, for $250 more, I will offer a 1 year warranty on the motor and trans(overheating not covered). This is temporary though, as I have not figured out all the details of my business plan. And over the next couple years, the prices will increase. This is an introductory price.

For those of you who are mechanically inclined, I will also offere a swap kit. It will come with all the hardware and detailed instructions to perform the conversion yourself.

On a side note. We will also be doing 4x4 conversions.

• 8 months later...

Turbo Bob,

If I want to get the 98-newer engine, it would hvae 300hp and 315 ft/lbs of torque, how much extra?

Is the Total swap will cost around $3,000 and this includes EVERYTHING still the price?

(i know it been awhile, but did you get a first customer yet?) - The first customer will get a $500 discount, so that is $2500 for the conversion.

Thanks!

:ThumbUp:

• 5 months later...