Interior wall materials

mytguin

Hey All!

I am renovating my 91 Rockwood Roamer and wondering what other renovators have chosen to use for the "finished" surface of their interior walls. I am putting 1/4 luan on the outside - touching the fiberglass, then foam. Securing this stuff with construction adhesive. I am not sure what to "top" it off with.

Before, someone suggested the luan plywood but I want a clean, sort of contemporary look and I don't think that'd look that good AND there is always the moisture problem with wood. Ditto for regular paneling, even if I COULD find some that looks nice.

What have others used? An ad for a toyhome for sale said the walls are "fiberglass fiberboard". Does anyone know what that is and where I could get a look at it?

Also, in this renovation I'll be replacing the cabinets. I'll probably have to build them myself since the door is only 20" wide and most prebuilt cabinets wont go through the door but does anyone know of a source for motorhome cabinets? How about at least drawers?

Thanks as always!

Colleen

Lowes,,, ask for FRP