Guest joe walters

Really cool site. I was wondering if there are 15" dualie rims around? Were they made??? and where can I get them???. I am planning on extending the wheelbase on my 86 4x4 x-tra cab pickup and using a full floating dual axle I scored out of a 89 dolphin. how can I make the 14" match the 15" 4x4 front? Who makes a really tall 14" tire? Who sells replacement dualie rims???? Need a really long flatbed 4x4 yota. thanks for all info. joe

www.stocktonwheels.com

If they don't got it, they can make it. You just have to PAY.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Really cool site. I was wondering if there are 15" dualie rims around? Were they made??? and where can I get them???. I am planning on extending the wheelbase on my 86 4x4 x-tra cab pickup and using a full floating dual axle I scored out of a 89 dolphin. how can I make the 14" match the 15" 4x4 front? Who makes a really tall 14" tire? Who sells replacement dualie rims???? Need a really long flatbed 4x4 yota. thanks for all info. joe

I found a place that makes 15" dualie rims for the Sunraders, and made them for the Sunrader factory. There steel rims, and LT215R75X15 fit on them.. I bought 3 for my 4x4 Sunrader, and plan to put LT30X9.50X15 on them. They were only $120 each. Custom & Commercial Wheel Company, Inc.

909-357-3505 www.customcommercialwheel.com Dave, High in the Colorado Mtns.

Guest Dave Campa

I found a place that makes 15" dualie rims for the Sunraders, and made them for the Sunrader factory. There steel rims, and LT215R75X15 fit on them.. I bought 3 for my 4x4 Sunrader, and plan to put LT30X9.50X15 on them. They were only $120 each. Custom & Commercial Wheel Company, Inc.

Bad link!

:Poster_oops: www.stocktonwheel.com

I found a place that makes 15" dualie rims for the Sunraders, and made them for the Sunrader factory. There steel rims, and LT215R75X15 fit on them.. I had to buy 3 for my 4x4 Sunrader, (they were bent) and plan to put LT30X9.50X15 on them. They were only $120 each. Custom & Commercial Wheel Company, Inc.

• 1 month later...
Guest full floater

Out of curiosity, do any of you know of 16's, cuz you could build an awesome taco mh 4x4 w/ those(side note: sheetmetal on 95-04 tacomas is partialy derived from 89-94 pickups!) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest DUALIE ODYSSEY TOYOTA

I HAVE a 79 Odyssey with Toyota dual rear wheels. The only VIN is in driver's doorjam; General RV industries s/n 2375; class C. Runs great; camper bad; offers with stock dual rear wheels. R-20

Peter @ 714-558-1055