Circuit Board for Gauges for LPG/Water tanks/Battery

All,

Hoping someone can advise me how to fix.

Have a 1989 V6 18' Sunrader purchased in April 2009 - model with dinette area in back.

Located on the stove hood is the circuit board for gauges for the LPG/Water tank levels and Battery and Stove hood fan, stove light and Water pump switch. The gauges for the LPG/Water tank levels and Battery are not working and will not light up to show levels. The Hood light, fan and Water Pump is working. I have searched previous posts but do not find any regarding this subject. I am hoping it is just a fuse. Problem also is I do not know where any of the fuse boxes are located. So my question is two fold.

1st how do I fix this &

2nd can someone tell me where all of the fuse panels are located on this year Sunrader (1989).

I have attached a picture of the panel I am speaking of.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this problem, it is greatly appreciated.

I love this forum and view it each day, have already learned so much regarding all sorts of things. As you can already tell mechanical I am not but am good at following advise - so standing by for any you can give me.

Thanks,

Linda Kay

Sunrader89@yahoo.compost-2770-1248886197_thumb.jpg

have you checked the driver side side panel next to the floor boards?

Also there is a fuse box in the engine compartment & also fuse box behind the glove box

The most likely culprit maybe the fuses behind the brown grill located behind the driver seat on the floor this is where you main breakers for the living area, the others are Toyota fuses for the truck chassis.

Make sure you have any power disconnected before you go poking around in the inverter/fuse compartment

Hope this helps

Located the panel with circuit breaker and fuses (it was under the closet area). All fuses are OK as the Hood fan, light, water pump all work. Also all lights and furnace blower work.

I believe it must be the circuit panel directly behind were it is suppose to light up when you press the level you want to check. Do you know where I can purchase a new circuit panel for this exact unit?

Await any advise you can provide.

Thanks,

Linda Kay

Finding a new one probably won't happen there are several salvage yards that cater to motor homes perhaps that might be worth a try. Try a search on this site I think there is a list of motor home salvage yards.

Oh that was way fun!!! Sadie and I need to make a road trip to Sacramento just to meet Dr. George. The light cover wall: Totally psychedelic!!!!!

shanda