RV...the movie

My wife and a saw RV a few weeks ago.....it was good for a few laughs......anyone else watch it yet? :ThumbUp:

• 6 months later...

I watched it with some friends awhile back. They got a big kick out of the "Big Rolling Turd" but all agreed that my rig was much to small to be called that. Now my friends call my rig the "Dingleberry"

I need better friends

• 3 months later...

:ThumbUp:

My wife and a saw RV a few weeks ago.....it was good for a few laughs......anyone else watch it yet? :ThumbUp:

After purchasing out 1982 "Rader" I had to buy the movie! Have watched it several times throughout the winter and can't wait to go on my own RV Adventure. Who knows, I might even make a movie!

• 1 year later...

DUDE!!

I rented this movie after returning from my first 10K mile trip in the toy down south with just me and my pitbull pepper(three months). It was great to be home finally and it was just me and her watching the movie. I started laughing at the beginning (the big turd) and when we got to the scene of emptying the black water tank with the hillbillies I was in absolute hysterics!! Pepper was not used to seeing me laugh so hard and she started barking at me which made me laugh even harder --that and the fact of knowing she 'survived' the 10K trip just as i did(i did threaten to 'let her go' on several occasions)!!! Finally I was screaming because i was laughing so hard i couldn't breath and she started to attack me which only made me laugh harder!!!

It was so cathartic...I hadn't had a laugh of that magnitude in a decade!!

• 2 years later...

I bought this movie for my daughter at Christmas. It was in the 5 dollar movie bin at Wal-Mart. She absolutely loves it.

• 2 weeks later...