120v elctricity has cut out

Thumper

Hi all, I'll try to keep this brief. I'm a bit stymied. I have a 1985 Sunrader.  My water pipes developed a leak , unknown to me and when I plugged my rig to shore power, at home, and connected water, the water dripped on my converter circuit board, right where the 120v power comes in and it fried. I am not happy about that as I just upgraded it the year before, but we mostly use solar for the majority of our traveling. It was there for convenience if we plugged into shore power.  What I don't understand is there is no 120v power at fuses when I plug it in now. I have removed the fried converter but when testing at the 120v wire that comes in from the transfer switch that provides power to the fuses for the 120v receptacles, there is  nothing.  The water also got into the transfer switch, which is located under the bathroom sink. ( Isn't that a genius place to put electricity?)This rig had a generator that did not work, so I removed it when we got the rig. Everything worked before the leak. So, my question is, is there a fuse or some safety device in the transfer switch that may have blown due to the leak? It's really hard to trace the wiring, cause I'm 6'2'' and the space is big enough to get my head in but not much else. As you all know there is not a lot of printed material on these things anymore, if there ever was in the first place. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

never seen fuses for ac voltage.  usually breakers.  fuses are for 12v dc

p.s. if the generator is gone, there is no need for the transfer switch. i'd take it out

yeah, extech that was my next step. Just can't figure out why there is no juice at the panel. I've done house wiring before and this is pretty simple. I guess I'll have to dig into it some more. I was hoping someone here went to Hogwarth RV Academy and knew a spell. Thanks.