Suspension help. Replace all, or just add airbags and new shocks?

Hi everyone, I posted about a month ago about my suspension causing damage to the vehicle. I fixed the part of the carb that had fallen off, but now the actual weber carb that is on there has wiggled loose and has created a massive vacuum leak while I was on a 1200-mile trip. I didn't have too much of a way to fix this, but now I am stationary and am going to rebuild the carb and replace the gasket. I will be using Loctite on the screws this time as well.

I definitely need to do something about this ride because, even if i don't have any more issues with the carb from this, I am not enjoying the ride. Every little bump feels like a big pothole and it can make driving stressful. My question is: should I just go ahead and replace the leaf springs, add helper springs, and get new shocks, or could I just get away with helper springs and new shocks? Any combination of airbags, new shocks, new leaf springs, and helper springs I guess would be possible, but I just purchased this camper recently, so the funds are a little tight.

Also, I have gathered that bilstein seems to be the way to go with shocks. Has anyone has good experience with other brands? Any specific product recommendations are welcomed

Thanks!  

I don't know the answer to some of your questions, but I owned a 1976 Chinook with old, worn-out shocks.  Was finally able to replace with all custom...and it made a HUGE difference.  Wish I had been able to do it earlier.  I don't remember the cost, but around $500???   The front coil springs were ordered by a great Toyota mechanic so not sure where they came from.  The rear were a private business in Grand Junction, Co.  Don't know if they are still in business.  Hope this helps a little.    

Your Weber problem could be the two piece adapter used to mate it to the Toyota manifold. They are known for problems with vacuum leaks.