Help! Toyota Horizon Manuals?

Elisabeth

Hiya! I recently purchased a 1987 Toyota EFI Horizon ST. It sat a looonnng time and it needs A LOT of work. I have exhausted all sorts of searches for a manual. All I can find are manuals for the Dolphins. So, how comparable are Dolphins to the Horizons? OR does anyone out there know where/how i can get a hold of a manual! Many thanx!

2 hours ago, Elisabeth said:

Hiya! I recently purchased a 1987 Toyota EFI Horizon ST. It sat a looonnng time and it needs A LOT of work. I have exhausted all sorts of searches for a manual. All I can find are manuals for the Dolphins. So, how comparable are Dolphins to the Horizons? OR does anyone out there know where/how i can get a hold of a manual! Many thanx!

The truck mechanical’s are 1987 Toyota pickup. The exception being the 6 lug rear axle. It is also made by Toyota but used on commercial trucks and chassis’s. A Hayne’s manual for your year truck is a good starting point.

As far as the coach part, most appliance systems are generic to all motorhomes. If you ask specific questions on this forum, someone will have the correct answer.

• 2 months later...