Owners manual for 1978 Mini Mirage

Steve Hill

Hi all,

I just joined today. Looks like a great forum. I bought a 1978 Toyota Mini Mirage about a year ago and need to do quite a bit of work on the motorhome part of it. Looking through the General Discussion, it seems like a lot of people are looking for various manuals. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks, Steve

Most of the orginal "owners" manuals were just a 3 ring binder with the manuals from the equipment manufactures. Like the refer, roof A/C the stove etc... The various grops have post most of them in the file sections.

Most of the orginal "owners" manuals were just a 3 ring binder with the manuals from the equipment manufactures. Like the refer, roof A/C the stove etc... The various grops have post most of them in the file sections.

WME,

Thanks for the reply. I'll see what I can find. I'm hoping to be able to spend time working on it this summer. I may have more specific questions later. This is a great resource.

Thanks, Steve Hill