1984 Toyota Rader Wipers

Measure length and go K-mart and buy wiper of correct length. Most wiper sets have the necessary adapters to make them work with any arm assemble

I think you have the type of blade that screws directly to the arm. You need to find a sympathetic parts man they do make adapters that will allow you to install the new style hook type wiper blades. If there is a local independent parts store near you they would probably be your best bet.

Hello,

I found the following online hardware store that sells a large number of just the rubber replacement wiper blades,

instead of being forced to purchase a plastic replacement, and the prices are great (under $5).

http://www.usahardware.com/inet/shop/home/...s/8200/list.htm

Dennis...

WME,...wrong wrong...!

Maineah..correct.. found one..35 bucks, but next replacement regular, like normal people ! Thanks

You got me curious, went to my online parts guy and they got NWB and Bosch replacement with no adapter needed. $9.95 NWB and $7.95 Bosch.

You got me curious, went to my online parts guy and they got NWB and Bosch replacement with no adapter needed. $9.95 NWB and $7.95 Bosch.

I think what he has is the old style that was fastened to the arm with screws. The blade had to be replaced with the same type because the bracket was part of the blade (did not come off). Any way you can buy a adapter that screws on to the arm that accepts the hook type blades that you can buy any where.