RV sat for 9+ months, now running super rough (ran beautifully for 9 month, 6K miles prior)

Micro Spirit, 3.0L 6 cylinder sat for 9+ months, started right up last week, but running super rough (ran beautifully for 9 month, 6K mile road trip prior that ended last March). When I took it for an initial ride, it seemed to run  just fine for a few miles, then began to run rough and "put-put-put" along with diminished power. Had a quarter tank of "old gasoline", took it gas station and filled it up (mixed old gas with new).  As of today, still puttering w diminished power. 

Things I had done:  

Pulled the plug wires one by one, and determined cylinder number 4 was not firing.  Pulled spark plug and checked compression - dial showed over 100.

Tried a new plug wire. No change

Checked and double checked all vacum hoses.

Replaced distributor and rotor. No change

Using a long screw driver, listened to #4 fuel injector and it was clicking like mad (it was working)

BUT, it's possible said injector is clogged and not spraying at all, or incorrectly.

Today, I poured some Lucas Fuel Injector cleaner and added several gallons of gas to see if this resolves things.

Replacing the fuel injector is a pain, so maybe I should be patient. I've read it may take up to 100 miles before the F.I. cleaner does it's trick.  I've put less than 30 miles on the RV so far. 

Thank You!

in my experience injector cleaner only helps keep injectors clean.  once plugged the only fix is replacement

If I'm gonna replace one faulty fuel injector, I'm gonna go ahead and replace all six (Denso).  The fuel injectors are OEM Toyota parts, 34 years old, probably still good, but who knows.  Without disassembly, I was able to get a finger on the faulty fuel injector and it was very loose.  I could easily move it from side to side. The two flanking injectors were rigid and solidly in place. Replacement on a 3.0L 3VZE-E will be something of a challenge! I'm gonna give it a go, but my mechanic will be on standby :)

vacuum cleaner is your friend for this job. clean everything so no bad stuff gets inside