1991 TOYOTA FIESTA RV 22' V6 MANUFACTURER?

FOXTROT

• 8 months later...

After looking at my post above, it appears I need more practice with the site.

Do we have any experts who know what a 92 Toyota Fiesta Motorhome is? Such as who made them and where, and like the other posting where are the serial placards? Any information on Fiesta's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

YVR

• 4 weeks later...

It appears from the NADA guide that the 1992 Fiesta was a van conversion 19 ft long, and probably not a Toyota M/H. While the first Fleetwood Fiesta appears to be have been built in 2001. So if anyone has run across a Toyota - Fiesta M/H I'd like to hear from them.

YVR

• 6 years later...

I just got a 1991 21'  automatic Fiesta. Having a tough time trying to find out anything about it. I didn't get a manual or owners book. I want to change the plugs. I can cross reference those. It is about to turn 60 thousand so I want to do the trans service. Not sure what trans it is. Guess I will get under there and see if I can find some numbers.  I was told there should be a build list separate from the truck.  Don't know where to find that either. Any help would be great. thanks.

All mechanical parts are just Toyota. Your engine is the Toyota 3.0 v6. Your transmission is an A340H. Any good parts place or  Toyota dealer can source your correct parts from your vin number. The coach section of your rig probably has the same appliances the rest of us do. If you have a problem with something there are some manuals in our files section or you can post the model number of it and ask. I've only seen one other Fiesta based Toyota motorhome. The company "Vehicle Concepts Corp" was better known for their camper vans.

Linda S

Thanks Linda. I already got the tag number ( A340H ). Wasn't sure if that was the model number, so that's good to know.  I ran the VIN number and it really didn't give me the information I was looking for. I didn't know about " Vehicle Concepts Corp " , I will have to check them out. Also, while looking for engine parts, I found that there is at least two sizes of the 3.0 , 2295 and 2259. Not sure which one I have. People keep telling me it doesn't really matter as they take the same parts, still it would be nice to know the difference and which one I have. Thanks for the help.      jb

Thanks Derek. I meant 2995 or 2959. That link was quite helpful. My engine is the 3VZ-E, so it is 2958 cc. Was having trouble ordering plugs because no one was showing this engine. Any way, found out what transmission I have and will get Royal Purple in with a new filter, and iridium plugs. Changing headlights to H.I.D and the rest of the bulbs to LED.  Thanks again, you were most helpful!

Just about everyone seems very happy with the original spec plugs. In fact I've heard a few who experienced problems by 'upgrading' to platinum or iridium plugs.

Nippon Denso:- K15R-U

NGK:-  BKR5EYA

Gap:- 0.031"

Prices from the dealer seem quite reasonable.

• 6 years later...

We just purchased this camper. 1991 Toyota fiesta by Vehicle concepts. Automatic. Have any of you found a photo of the original? Or a manual? I am looking to wrap it with original decals and would love to see the original styling. Thanks! 

The company that made your Toyota motorhome didn't make very many. The handful in this thread is about all the info we have. I did find an ad posted by another member but he was surprised too. He had never heard of it either. Camper vans are what they are known for. They made tons of those

Linda S

post-6578-0-34744400-1438562266.jpg