Any other Full time RV livers in California?

Anyone Else from California living in there Rv 's full time? either traveling up and down the coast, or stationary somewhere...?

My girlfriend, my cat and I live in our 21ft dolphin full time traveling all up and down the california coast, and we are looking to meet some new people and make some new friends out there... we thought It would be nice too make some other friends who live in RV's as well.

Maybe plan a camping trip.... or gathering of some sort?

Or what about a california toy in? are there any out here?

Hope everyone is doing well today!

• 3 years later...

Just came across your post, a few years late. Don't know if your still in California, but my dog and I have been full time RVers in a Toyota motorhome in

California for quite a while. We also started out in a Sunrader. Now we are in a Winnebago Spirit. Getting ready to go up the coast to Oregon,

then Washington and then back here. Would be interested in talking to you about your adventures. I am just getting started with the adventure part.

Marshie

Aloha!

I have been living in and around Orange County in Socal for a little over 13 months now in my 1993 Itasca 21ft and love it, i frequently travel up the coast to The bay area every couple months, and every week or so get away from work for a couple days and go out to Big Bear, Joshua Tree, Santa Barbra, Im pretty young at 20 but love every minute of it.

Mahalo!!

Well, I am single and 59, and have been doing this for 8 years. I have had a

permanent parking spot on private property, but tomorrow I will be moving off

the property and parking here and there until I go north for a few months in October.

I love living in the Toyota and plan to do it until I physically can't. I wish I had started

when I was 20, but I got sidetracked. In my book, it's never too late. I would really like

to meet other Toyota motorhomer's. Is that a word? So, if any of you get up to

Sonoma county, let me know with a post. Would love to meet and share stories.

I will have better stories next year, when I get back from my first real road trip.

Marshie

I am still working on getting rid of all my stuff. I have sold everything of value, but I do have a storage for books, and fabrics and "things" that I know I could live without. Plan to be at bare minimum and trade down to the very smallest storage unit by October. My big goal is to have everything I own in the motorhome, no storage. Only procrastination has kept me from this. Since my father was a minimalist and my mother couldn't throw anything out, I have the war of the genes going on most of the time.

Marshie

29M I work and hotel it in the Coachella Valley area during the week, but continue my full-timer lifestyle on the weekends and weeks off. It works out since my employer allows me to leave the rig in the company lot while I'm in the field with the company truck. Life is good and I as well am considering heading off to explore the great northwest.

Until then if any of you are in the Oceanside area, feel free to crash my camp anytime. (904)386-1706