Need gasket for faucet hose

My 88 Dolphin bathroom faucet is leaking and the culprit is the gasket in the hose from the tank that connects to the faucet. I cannot find this gasket anywhere. It is gray and like a washer but has an extended area that is thinner and fits into the hose. The RV places have all said that I should change out to compression hoses, but I'd rather just replace the gasket. Does anyone know where I can find this part? Thank you!

The only ones that I have seen use cone washers like the one attached. They have a metal retaining snap ring behind them. They're used a lot for plastic piping. They usually last a long time and will leak if they're pinched or not installed straight. Have you tried tightening it? Is the old one cracked? Take a picture or make a drawing with the posting so we can help you.

post-332-1217654147_thumb.png

Try a hardware store I bought a household fixture for mine as a replacement and it fit just fine so it seems that they should have what you need.

Thanks for responding. I've added 2 photos from my outdated camera of the gasket. Its outside dimensions is 3/4" and inside is 1/2". It is 1/4" deep with the top 1/8" being 1/8" deep and the bottom 1/8" being less than 1/16" deep. So the gasket is like a thick washer on top of a very thin vertical washer/gasket.

Thanks for your help on this. I am going on vacation and won't be back on email until the 8th so thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kathleen

post-1828-1217736925_thumb.jpg

post-1828-1217736947_thumb.jpg

It's hard to see what kind of a fitting they went in to. Beats me from the pics. Maineah's recommendation is a good idea. I replaced some of my faucets with "gooseneck" type bathroom faucet. Their much easier to get hands and containers under.

post-332-1218000009_thumb.jpg