I need door seals!!

Marie

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help! 

I have an 85 " sunrader" I need seals for my hatch door and my side door having a very hard time locating can anyone please help?? 0903211206.jpg.bccf301a80488c2b94a40da3c7ef136f.jpg0903211206.jpg.bccf301a80488c2b94a40da3c7ef136f.jpg0903211206a.jpg.669f63328241eb03c2d32564814233d9.jpg

What your looking for is a bulb seal. I take it you have a rear door Sunrader? I need you to take a couple more measurements to get the best fit. Measure the width of the door section it fits on to. Measure the height of the seal section that fits over the door. This is the closest I could find going by your pics. It's a business site you need to join but ya gotta do what you gotta do right. This seal has a metal core where it slips on to make a stronger connection. If the door is the right thickness it shouldn't be a problem

bulb seal weatherstripping | McMaster-Carr

Linda S

oops not a rear door. what hatch. 

OK so absolutely nothing like that on my 1986 west coast Sunrader so yours must be an east coast model. They used a lot of different things on them. Pic of inside of door with it open might help finding gasket but measurements are the most important

Linda S

I recently replaced these gaskets on my sunrader adventure. I used trim-lok products. I ordered bulbs that were about 1/4-1/2" bigger than the ones I removed. The fiberglass portions the trim attached to was not a consistent width so I just found something close in the channel size and made it work.