Has anyone rolled a Toyota?

Ifthis

Had 4 instances at parking speed. It felt like is was going to drop on its side.  A 4inch drop from road to gravel. At the wrong angle. Felt like it would go over.  I know I had the back wheels off the ground on another weird angle turn.  Again low speed.   17ft ish rv. No roof top air. Window ac. At rear above sink.  Not to high. 

Suspension is shot.  

Just did 1800 miles with it. Another 1200 to get it back home.   From a sailing point. The keel or chassy should keep it up right.  Is my thinking off? 

Well you answered it yourself. The suspension is shot. I have had my Sunrader off road and at some very bad angles but I never felt like it would roll.  Good rule is never try hard turn and brake at the same time especially at any considerable speed. You say you weren't going very fast though and suspension could be the only culprit. 

Linda S

Was hoping to fix suspension. It's so rusted. Non of the mechanics I visited on this trip would touch it.  I'll need a fabricated fix.  Or get lucky and it comes off easily. 

Can't risk braking it mid trip.  

It's f ing scary.