complete loss of power

Toaster6891

I own a 1976 Toyota Chinook, I got it in the fall of 2019. I went to work on removing the interior of the camper proportion, removing the heater, AC system, the cabinetry, and interior walls. I was able to start it and put it into my garage when I first got it, About 2 months in I was able to get the engine to turn over, now I'm not getting any power from the primary battery to even turn on the lights. I cleaned the battery terminals, the thing I cannot figure out is were to go from here. I was able to get the wiring diagram for a 76 Hilux (I know not identical with current set up) it shows two Leads coming off of the positive terminal one going to the starter and one going to the fuse Bank. I understand Chinook added third line to the battery isolator. The only two leads I can find is the battery isolator and the starter. I don't know where the fuse Bank positive lead is. Is there anyone that can help me figure out where to look or even what to do?

48 minutes ago, Toaster6891 said:

I own a 1976 Toyota Chinook, I got it in the fall of 2019. I went to work on removing the interior of the camper proportion, removing the heater, AC system, the cabinetry, and interior walls. I was able to start it and put it into my garage when I first got it, About 2 months in I was able to get the engine to turn over, now I'm not getting any power from the primary battery to even turn on the lights. I cleaned the battery terminals, the thing I cannot figure out is were to go from here. I was able to get the wiring diagram for a 76 Hilux (I know not identical with current set up) it shows two Leads coming off of the positive terminal one going to the starter and one going to the fuse Bank. I understand Chinook added third line to the battery isolator. The only two leads I can find is the battery isolator and the starter. I don't know where the fuse Bank positive lead is. Is there anyone that can help me figure out where to look or even what to do?

Some of the early electrical systems used fusible links from the battery to major components. My 1978 uses 2 of them. One for lights and another for the fuse block. Check to see if you have any wires coming off the battery that appear to be melted or discolored.