Sunrader numbers and value

yota21

Hello all, im new to the group. I recently picked up a 1985 2x4 sunrader 21ft for a fairly good price i feel. Im currently converting it to 1985 4x4 suspension. I read about numbers of the factory 4x4 being around 30 made. I knew i would never find one in my price range. I thought mabie i would never even find a 2x4 in my range haha but i stumbled apon one!! Got me thinking that if only 30 or less 4x4s were made how many straight axle 79-85 4x4 were there??? that has to cut that number in half at least?! Also im wondering what a 4x4 conversion would sell for?? I am a toyota fabricator on the side of my regular day job so its easy for me to convert them :) I have a few other toyotas right now and most of my extra parts are going into this Sunrader!! Any help on these questions would be awesome, thanks in advance. Oh and i tried to upload pics but they are too large or something??

Ive seen a few turbo IFS 4x4 and a few non turbo 86-88 4x4 ones. It is possible they were conversions though. Thanks for the info

I wanted a 18ft originally but after seeing how small the bathroom and closet is im glad i got the 21ft. I was also worried about more rear end hang over and swing but turns out its the same as the 18ft because the extra 3 ft is in the wheel base not the rear end. Im far from impressed on the welds where they cut and extented the frame tho but im just gonna get under there and beef it up. The metal used is decent but they only welded one side of the 4 sides

Edited by yota21
added info