Generator Runs but no 110 power?

I just bought an '87 Dolphin & know nothing about RV's in general or this one in particular. The generator fires up and runs fine but I have no 110 power in the coach. The fridge & Micro don't work and I even tried plugging in a clock & nothing.

Is there a switch/fuse/connection that I should be looking at to get the 110 power in the coach? To compound problems I don't have access to the outside panels and have to have them re-keyed.

Oh, and one last item. It's a 4 cyl 22RE auto & the overdrive doesn't work. Any ideas or common causes? (the light doesn't come on & it doesn't engage).

I appreciate all your help & am really grateful for this forum!

Dumb question but is it plugged in? In the shore power compartment there is a socket that goes to the generator and the shore power cord plugs into it in order to get power from the generator.

Should be some where near your power cord the ideal being that you can run your generator while you are on the road so you'll have no cord outside the coach flapping in the wind. I am assuming yours has a built in gen set. should be a 30 amp socket mine is fairly well hidden inside the door for the power cord.

I found the land line or shore power cord it was in a small compartment in the middle of the camper on the drivers side. I looked in there and all over and I cant find a place to plug it in. In this compartment there is a box and it says power supply on it it has a door but there are all wires inside. The wire from the generator goes to that box a wire comes out of the box to the main circut breaker and fuse box and the other wire coming out of the box is the shore power cord. I can not fine any place to plug in do you think the generator is hard wired somehow and there is no plug. I still dont get power when the gen runs. I found a switch or breaker on the gen I tried it in both positions and nothing.

thanks