82 gutted Sunrader needs internal support

I just bought a Sunrader that is completely gutted on the inside. It can only really go 50 to 55 miles a maximum, because it shakes something terrible any faster than that. Also, I live up a mountain with a windy dirt road that is severely rutted so the bamboo support column is falling off now on average every two rides up or down the mountain.    Does anyone have advice about how to build a support structure for the inside of the vehicle?

Yeah that interior provided a good share of the strength to the exterior shell. Too many people gut them with no knowledge of what's important. Supporting the shell now involves fiberglassing strips of wood to the inside of the shell. This is a long thread but there should be some info here and fixing the walls

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?/topic/10570-4x4-sunrader-renovation/&tab=comments#comment-99287

Linda S

Now that I know what you need, I can even see on the inside where the wood goes thank you!