My First Post on this Forum

sgtmike

Hi Everyone--SgtMike here! I have a 1991 Winnie Micro Mini Warrior that I bought last year for a pretty low sum and dropped a Jasper rebuilt engine it. Runs great now. Has the 6-lug axle and all. Only major problem with it then was leaks around the front window over the cab and around the vents. I sealed this little booger up good and suprise---no leaks. Only problem I have had with this thing so far is where some low-life teenagers decided the rear end of the coach was a pretty good target for their pellet gun. Put a few little holes in the fiberglas and naturally the cops claim that since they didn't catch them in the act they couldn't do anything about it.. God help them in I get my hands on them. Oh well--decided it was easier to use eternabond tape over that portion of the rear where the holes are. It don't leak there now! That all being said, I have decided that most of my travels being local, I have become a VELCRO addict--I put velcro on the walls of the shower stall in a bunch of places--the easier to stow stuff like fishing rods etc. If I have to take a shower, I just remove the stuff that might get ruined by water and take my shower as normal. Gives me a whole lot more stowage space! Thinking I might put Velcro all over the place then taking the opposite side tape to what else I've got--bingo JUST STICKER UP! Just a thought!!!!!!

SgtMike :ThumbUp:

Hey Sgt,

Love the velcro idea. I myself am a glue gun junkie, (but I've had to keep that away from the motorhome.) Do you have any pictures? Give us a sneak peak.

Always room for a little velcro humor,

Happy Hooking...

shandamac