Front "over cab" window and seal - '90 Seabreeze

Does anyone have experience changing out this window and seal?  Outside seal (or keeper?) is popping out, and appears to have shrunk (see gap in center photo - I'm assuming there was originally little or no gap.  Prior owner had window removed and resealed twice by a "professional," and there are also some hairline cracks at the bottom of the window.

I searched for replacement instructions/video online, but no luck.  Any leads would be appreciated for:1) Reattaching seal (any special tools needed?)  From what I've read, the "seal" I'm referring to may hold the window in, and there's a weather seal behind the window?

2) Replacement window - anyone have experience with using plexiglas to replace window?  My local hardware store has some 1/8 and 1/4 inch thick that might work, provided I can cut those curved corners.  Trying to find a somewhat inexpensive fix if that's possible.

20190528_104931.jpg.03f9be0e4daf9ab1d8abd2d1253d5185.jpg20190528_104941.jpg.f9b4614f80693f991a94288e04a3c70f.jpg hold the window in, and

20190528_104854.jpg.39583033b7f95b681599267a0ed2fb6e.jpg

The window seal you speak of only supports the seal that is between the window and the glass. I assume that's glass. Window is sealed to the frame with the same automotive gunk they use for car windshields. That part that shrunk , it's called window bead. You need to get the right size though. This company sells a sample kit

https://www.pellandent.com/Sample-Kit

Of course if you have any decent RV repair shops near you they would have it and know the right size. I have replaced it before and it just pushes into place. Some soapy water can help lubricating things.

As far as I know plexiglass could be sealed to the frame in the same manner as the glass. If someone here knows it's not compatible with the windshield glue, I'm sure they will tell us. 

Linda S

Thanks for the information, Linda.  I'll hope to hear if anyone has any background in using a plexiglas replacement. 

For this window, can the glass be removed and replaced from the outside, (e.g., reglue and replace window bead), or do I need to take the inside frame apart?

I had the front windows replaced in my sunrader, I took the whole window with out, the original glass I took out was plexieglass, I took both frames with windows in them to a auto glass repair shop, they can do the whote thing for you. Then you just need to seal the frame when you reinstall it! hope this helps!