1990 Toyota pulling 92 Warrior RV (front crossmember support bracket rot

At very front only severe rot under radiator brace . Piece is horizontal and called cross member sub frame or cross member brace. Has 7 large factory holes and 2 small holes on each side of the 7 factory holes. Don't know much about this piece but on my rig this piece is totally rotted out. Anyone ever replace this? Can I get the part from toyota?Who would I talk with about getting this section replaced? Thanks hope someone has suggestions.

well if it's the one all the way in the front here with holes showing

Image result for Toyota Part No.: 51201-35160 diagram

Then this is the part you need. Crazy that you can still get frame parts but here goes. See 51201 in the front

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~crossmember~sub~assy~frame~front~51201-35160.html?Make=Toyota&Model=Pickup&Year=1990&Submodel=2+Wheel+Drive&Filter=(d=USA;1=3VZE;4=STD;7=RCB;8=WT;9=HLF;11=EFI;13=IV6;14=T1)&Location=frame,,51201A

Linda S

That same crossmember on my 91 is in a similar state, maybe not quite that bad. Looks like the part link that Linda posted at the beginning is exactly what you need, Frank. Price isn't too bad either, and you don't have to deal with dealers who 1) don't really have that much extra-special-knowledge and 2) tend to mark everything way up. I've ordered stuff from that site before, no problems.

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~crossmember~sub~assy~frame~front~51201-35160.html?Make=Toyota&Model=Pickup&Year=1990&Submodel=2+Wheel+Drive&Filter=(d=USA;1=3VZE;4=STD;7=RCB;8=WT;9=HLF;11=EFI;13=IV6;14=T1)&Location=frame,,51201A

Another option might be to see if you, or someone local, could fabricate a replacement. There's not a whole lot to that part, from what I can remember and after seeing the drawing...