Is a rear sway bar normal or unusual?  I want to replace bushings on front and rear sway bars.  I can find listings on sites for front link kits with bushings.  But I can't find any for the rear which has a completely different link than the front.  

Can anybody give me a source and part number for the rear bushings and link bushings?

While I am here I could also use a source and part number for leaf spring bushings.

Rear stabilizer bars were standard on the dual wheel trucks from 86 on. The part number for your rear bushing is the same as the front. 

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~bush~stabilizer~for~rear~48815-14160.html?Make=Toyota&Model=Pickup&Year=1990&Submodel=2+Wheel+Drive&Filter=(d=USA;1=3VZE;4=STD;7=RCB;8=WT;9=HLF;11=EFI;13=IV6;14=T1)&Location=rear-spring-shock-absorber,,48815R  

Linda S

I wish I had known this when my rear bushings died around 10 years ago. Guys at Toyota told me there was no such thing and it had to be after market. I ended up using some marine bushings I had to cut metal disks on the sides off. Still there though and worked fine

Thanks, Linda.  I am hoping to use urethane bushings everywhere on the sway bars, but on the leaf spring bushings I want rubber so real Toyota  parts will be just fine.

Bob B

Edited by BobBeery
additional information

Interesting side note:  When I put in my VIN on this site, it came up as a 4-runner, not a pickup