Here we go again <_<

I have a 1986 on an '85 chassis, and everything is OK so far, but the wheels baffle me. I have searched all over Arizona for some offset wheels and adapters. First question. Where can they be found besides e'bay, and what should I expect to pay for them? Then of course the offset adapters for the front wheels; they seem to be unavailable for any price, but if I can find a couple, what should they cost?

There is a place in Tucson called Arizona Spring who nicely rebuild the springs and adjust the torsion bars. They also add two extra leaves, which makes them more capable. I already have the beefed up rear axle, so that isn't a problem.

Otherwise I have rewired the 12v circuits in the Dometic, Furnace and charging system, so I am well on my way to having a fully operational coach. I am currently working on what the few leaks did to the frame of the home, and am just about finished, so this one will be ready for the summer/fall season here in Arizona.

Thanks for any advise or help you can promote.