Where is positive cable for the house battery?

Stevo

I see a black battery cable to my house battery and a much thinner black wire (maybe 10 gauge?) with a ring connector, but I can't find the positive cable. It's possible I took it out a couple years ago because it was old. Does anyone know where the positive house battery cable originates from, please?

Thanks

Edited by Stevo

There may be 3 or more+ wires. From the converter, from the power panel, from the isolator and from anything the P/O needed 12v for.

There is no power panel now. Can you check out the image below and tell me if the thick black battery cable is the positive? And do you think the thin black wire was used as the negative?

Thank you.

HOUSE BATTERY.JPG

Yikes that's pretty crusty. OK a SWAG.

Small wire is ground. Large wire is +. The large wire goes to an auto reset CB. From there the red wire goes to an isolator (bottom right corner). From there it should go to the power panel/ fuse box in the house.

Take a picture of the isolator and its wires, something doesn't look right

Yeah it needs that ground wire if it only had one small terminal it would not be needed. But that does not explain the non connected wires or two red wires on the isolator terminal connected to the same post.