Christmas

Maineah

Well it's dark and cold here in the north east just had a great Christmas eve meal thanks to my wife of 45 years I/we all have a lot to be greatfull for so from our house to all of yours peace and good will enjoy and best wishes for the next year.

Merry Christmas to everyone also. My wife and I have been together for 25 years with 4 great kids and 2 grandkids. All of them will be here on Wednesday through Saturday this coming week. Due to working in law enforcement, we have always celebrated Holidays when I was not working so being off by a couple of days is sort of normal for us.

Today the rains stopped, sun came out and was warm. Drove the RV around some and ran the gen for a while. Mary and me working on year 33. She is sick now with a bug, but all in all still much to be thankful for. Merry Holidays to all...

John & Mary

We had a great Christmas Eve at one half of our family's home. Unfortunately, there was one of us that was required to work the full day at her job but, even late, we all gathered and had a wonderful evening.

Today, it is Merry Christmas! The other half of our family will gather at a different family's home. I'm sure that we will be doing the 'white elephant' blind gift exchange etc. and so much more. The best news of all: we are expecting another fine family who have been 'motoring' 1700 miles from St. Louis, to enjoy Christmas with us!

-Riverman77

A wonderful Christmas morning snow storm in the northeast not a lot of snow but very festive great for the sprite. Merry Christmas! Most of my family is pretty far away but we had a great get together via Skype.

33 years together for Tom and me.

This morning I heard the TV weathercaster here in Southern California use the term "bone-chilling." I laughed! It was 34° at 5am, and will be 60°+ today. I don't think he would do well if transferred to any stations back East!

Depends what you are used to. I grew up in Wisconsin and Michigan, but after 40+ years in mostly constant mid 50's to mid 60's low 40's seems really cold, and mid 90's is too hot. Our advanced age may also have something to do with that :):) ..